Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another Week gone by....

Well, it has been a busy week, again....
Submitted my power point game on Friday, hope I did alright on it. I am kinda excited about class tomorrow night to present the game, just hope that it is what Ms. Jones wants, Julie said it was good, so I hope so.

My other classes are going good, had a test Friday in my Psychology class, and one tomorrow (Monday) in Survey of Math, I hope I do alright in there, differently need a better grade than the last time.

Hoping this week will be better then last week, Megan was sick most of the week with high fevers and a cough. The other girls haven't got sick yet (knock on wood that they don't).

This next week will be busy again, Ashley is going to Hot Springs for a East convention, she is really excited. Megan finished all her home work that her teacher sent home for her to work on. Katie keeps her homework done so she usually doesn't have homework at night.

Tim & I are doing good....wish that I could keep my mouth shut sometimes, but I still haven't learned to do so, so keep getting in trouble with that, oh well, I will probably never learn.

Hope everyone has a great week!
CTR

No comments:

Post a Comment