Monday, February 22, 2010

OOPS, My bad!

Ok, so I forgot to blog last week, and my reasoning is I guess I have been busy with work, school, and homelife.

Life is good on the home front, kids are keeping busy, Tim has had a few yards to work on, and I have been busy with everything in between.

Tim wasn't feeling to good today, hate when he doesn't feel good because he doesn't tell you what is wrong, if he isn't better tomorrow I will be taking him to the doctor.

Guess I need to get the batteries chargin for the camera so I can post some pics of the family, I see my other friends putting pics on there bloggs, they are so with it! I just can't believe how much my girls have grown, it seems like yesterday they were small, now they are getting so big.

So classes are going good, Educational Tech, I think I am doing pretty good in there (should I toot my horn??? I think I will TOOT TOOT!) Survey of Math, well that one is like algebra, will I ever use it, probably not. American National Government here goes another TOOT TOOT! Psychology, well that one is hard to say, but it is interesting to listen to Clubb talk.

Well, that is all for now, maybe I will get a wild hair and post later in the week.

CTR
Di

No comments:

Post a Comment