Thursday, February 4, 2010

Another day....

Well, I am so excited about starting a blog in my Instructional Tech class. I have always wanted to start a blog, but didn't quite know what to do to start one and all the ins and outs of the workings of a blog, although I have friends that have them, they just are too far away to ask what to do.

The great thing about this blog, is I plan on keeping it up and getting the information to my family out in Utah. We don't get out there too often and miss them so much.
When I told my daughter Ashley about starting a blog she was really excited, because I want her to help me with the posts to my family. Of course I had to let her know that there would be no nose pictures, Julie Gardner (one of my bff) agreed that no nose picture need to be posted do to the graphic look.
Here are some examples of the nose shots.
Ashley Nose Shot





Katie Nose Shot



Megan Nose Shot

Ok, so now we know what it acceptable and what is not and those are definitely not (we don't like looking up the noses of children or seeing their finger there!

Hopefully this will be something fun for me and my family to keep up. Who knows maybe it will get my husband on the computer doing posts, ok I know that is pushing it but wouldn't it be fun??? And we will keep all the depressing stuff out (like bugs dying or anything like that).

Looking forward to keeping up with the blog.

CTR, Di

No comments:

Post a Comment