Friday, March 26, 2010

Happy Spring Break

Well, I should have posted before now, but IT'S SPRING BREAK and lovin it! Worked Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until 1:30 then went fishing with the family....LOTS OF FUN! We didn't catch anything but the girls were in a good mood, and that made it so much fun.

Tim & I spent the day together out riding around while the girls cleaned the house, they didn't want to be stuck in the truck while we road around.

Have to go by the college and pick up a letter to put in my portfolio for class and finish a few more things that need to go in it, then I should be ready for Monday to turn in.

Wow, I love/hate this time of the year. Woke up feeling the pollen, sure hate that feeling, was planning on helping Tim with a couple of yards but head feels like it is about to pop off.

My announcements for graduation came in this week, need to get them sent out West for family. I don't think any one will be coming out. Mom hurt her shoulder back in January so her and dad won't be coming plus I have a niece & nephew graduating from high school. Oh well that's what you get when you live so far away from everyone.

Well, I will post some more on Sunday and hopefully put some pics of the girls on here.

Peace Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment