Monday, April 5, 2010

What a weekend/week!

Miss me??? Wow, I didn't realize how hard it is to get on the computer and blog...

Last week in class we had a special speaker, I say special because she is special to me! Ms. Paula Reaves is like a second mom to me. I worked with her husband Jackie for three years, one of most favorite bosses/supervisors that I have ever had!!!!! He passed away on May 21, 2003, it was a very hard day for me when he passed away, cause he was like a dad to me, and everyone in our department loved him. Ok, back to Ms. Paula, she showed us some awesome things on the Library web page, wish I would have know about it when I did all my papers.

Ok, so we went fishing Friday afternoon, only caught two crappie, and caught more on Saturday morning. When we got home Tim cleaned the fish and I put them up to cook on Sunday afternoon. Watch LDS General Conference, really enjoyed the speakers. Watched 3 out of the 4 sessions. I guess I will have to update a little late tonight or tomorrow.

CTR

No comments:

Post a Comment