Sunday, March 14, 2010

Ahhhhh

Looking so forward to spring break, but before we discuss spring break we need to catch up on this past weeks events.


I think my girls are growing too fast! Ashley decided that she was going to wear my shoes to school just because they fit her, changed that plan for her real fast! Katie & Megan are also to big for their britches, they think they are "ALL THAT", but we love them all the same! Megan thinks she is old enough to wear make-up, NOT! I think I need to lock up my make-up because she is always getting into it.


Classes are going good, had a graphic organizer to do for Educational Tech, sure hope I did it right, maybe I will be one of the first present it, guess we will see tomorrow night. Other classes are going good, have a test on Wednesday, so some major studying needs to be going on.


Nothing like having a child tell you how to type! (Ashley) Megan is driving me nuts too! Have no idea where Katie is but she is not bothering me until now! And we can't forget my baby Camie always under my feet when on the computer!

BFN
CTR

No comments:

Post a Comment