Monday, April 12, 2010

Looking back at a good week

Well, time is just slippin away! Seems like everything is flying by like it doesn't plan on stopping, not even for the turtle crossing the road (just duck and pull everything in).

This past week has been a busy week! Don't know when it will stop, maybe in a few years! Working and going to school I think it just might, well I don't want to say it is going to kill me, but it might maim. ha ha, just kiddin, but I sure feel worn out.

Loving the weather, and the fishing! Just wish I had more time to go fishing, seems like my weekends don't have enough hours in the day to go. We cooked fish twice so far, the first time Tim messed up and turned the heat down on the fish fryer, but when we cooked it Friday, boy was it good. Cooked some crappie & catfish with the hush puppies and french fries! YUMMY! With blackberry cobbler with ice cream for dessert.

Getting class schedules figured out, looks like I will be taking a class Summer I, which will have me coming in at 6:45am instead of 7:45am to work to cover at least one hour of the three that I will be out of the office in the afternoon, class is from 1-4 M-TH with no class on Friday! Summer hours are, for those that aren't taking a class, 7:45am to 5:00pm and Fridays from 7:45am to 12:45pm. If you look at it, it will be a looonnnngggg day for me!

Classes are going good, or a least keeping me busy! Girls have bench mark this week, GO GIRLS, YOU CAN DO IT! I know they will do well on the tests (at least I think they will).

My family out west is doing good, wish I lived nearer to them so I could spend more time with them, nieces & nephews are growing up tooo fast!

Ok, that was last week, now for a new week and new adventures!

CTR

No comments:

Post a Comment